FULL CORPORATE OFFER
To: End Buyer
REF NO: HMS 1&2 – 135/230/02
We, Dinu Exports LLC with full legal and corporate responsibility, and with full knowledge of the act of fraud, and as “Seller’s Mandate”, declare with full corporate responsibility and authority, that we are ready, willing and able to provide the following product as stated below to the “End Buyer”,
COMMODITY: HMS 1&2 (80/20) (ISRI 200-206)
QUANTITY: Min 5000 MT per month x 12 Months contract, up to 30,000 MT per month
ORIGIN/LOADING PORT: Peru and South America/Iquitos port, Peru
DESTINATION PORT: CIF to any safe port
DELIVERY: Within 20 days of signing a contract AND receiving POF
PRICE and TERMS OF PAYMENT:
Irrevocable, non-transferable, 100% DLC, payable at loading port after inspection and shipping documents, CIF, $335/MT, 2% PB provided by seller.
Steel scraps shall be considered free of alloys when the residual alloying elements do not exceed the following Percentage Points:
Nickel (0.45)…Chromium (0.20) Molybdenum (0.10)…Manganese (1.65)…The combined residuals shall not exceed a total of (0.60) Percent
By Irrevocable, Confirmed, non-transferable DLC payable at loading port. Quality and quantity certifications will be made by SGS or AHK or Alex Stewart. Payment by 100% DLC at loading port as per shipment quantity.
1. Seller issues FCO
2. Buyer will provide ICPO (copy entire text of FCO on end buyer’s letter head, add banking details, stamp and sign) AND BCL or MT799 or letter to contact buyer’s bank to check POF.
3. The Seller will issue the DRAFT contract and buyer must amend it and return it to seller via email.
4. Contract must be signed by seller and buyer within FIVE (5) working days.
5. PLEASE NOTE: This offer is time-sensitive. If buyer does not execute and remit this contract agreement to seller within FIVE (5) Working Days, then this agreement is terminated without further notice unless a written permission is received from the buyer.
6. Buyer within 3 (three) Banking days after acceptance of the contract, will notify their bank to issue non-operative, non-transferable DLC of total amount of first shipment supply in favor of seller. Buyer can visit yard for inspection after issuing non-operative DLC.
7. Seller will issue 2% PB to activate DLC. Seller will move goods for loading. Buyer can visit and inspect loading. Seller will order SGS/AHK/Alex certification of quantity and quality at loading port. DLC payment has to be done at loading port against inspection and shipping documents. Same process will repeat every month for the entire contract period.
For Dinu Exports LLC,