FULL CORPORATE OFFER
To: End Buyer
REF NO: Copper cathode – 135/219/81
We, Dinu Exports LLC with full legal and corporate responsibility, and with full knowledge of the act of fraud, and as “Seller’s Mandate”, declare with full corporate responsibility and authority, that we are ready, willing and able to provide the following product as stated below to the “End Buyer”,
COMMODITY: ELECTROLYTIC COPPER CATHODES
SPECIFICATION: GRADE “A” MIN.CU -PURITY 99.99% – 99.96%
QUANTITY: Min 500 MT per month x 12 Months contract, up to 3000 MT per month
ORIGIN/LOADING PORT: Katanga Province, DR Congo/Dar Es Salaam port, Tanzania
DESTINATION PORT: CIF to any safe port
DELIVERY: Within 30 days of signing a contract AND receiving POF
PRICE and TERMS OF PAYMENT:
Irrevocable, transferable, 100% DLC, payable at loading port after inspection, CIF, LME-12% discount (30 day average of LME cash price from the date of B/L), 2% PB provided by seller.
1. Commodity: Copper Cathodes
2. Quality: Copper (Cu) Grade A 99.99-99.97%
3. Country of Origin: DR CONGO, Loading from Tanzania Port.
4. Dimension: Sheet with 914mm*914mm*12mm
5. Weight of each sheet: 125 kg (+/- 1%)
6. Net weight of each pallet: 2MT (+/- 1%)
7. Min weight in each container: 20 MT
8. Gross weight of each container: 22.20 MT approximately
9. Packing: In containers loaded with pallets fixed by aluminum bands
By Irrevocable, Confirmed, Transferable DLC payable at loading port. Quality and quantity certifications and transfer of property will be made by BRIDGE BONDED WAREHOUSE. Payment by 100% DLC at loading port as per shipment quantity.
1. Seller issues FCO.
2. Buyer will provide ICPO (copy entire text of FCO on end buyer’s letter head, add banking details, stamp and sign) AND BCL or MT799 or letter to contact buyer’s bank to check POF.
3. The Seller will issue the DRAFT contract and buyer must amend it and return it to seller via email.
4. Contract must be signed by seller and buyer within FIVE (5) working days.
5. PLEASE NOTE: This offer is time-sensitive. If buyer does not execute and remit this contract agreement to seller within FIVE (5) Working Days, then this agreement is terminated without further notice unless a written permission is received from the buyer.
6. Buyer within 3 (three) Banking days after acceptance of the contract, will notify their bank to issue non-operative and transferable DLC of total amount of first shipment supply in favor of seller.
7. Seller will move goods for loading. BRIDGE WAREHOUSE will take care of transfer of property. Buyer will order SGS/AHK certification of quantity and quality at loading port. Seller will issue 100% insurance for the goods and 2% PB to activate transferable DLC. DLC payable at loading port against inspection and shipping documents.
Copper (Cu) 99.96% min-99.99% max
Other materials may be present which are described below:
Oxygen O2 Nil
Sulfur S 4 PPM
Iron Fe 2 PPM
Silver Ag 10 PPM
Lead Pb 0.2 PPM
Nickel Ni 0.2 PPM
Selenium Se 0.3 PPM
Antimony Sb 0.1 PPM
Silica Si 0.3 PPM
Cobalt Co 0.2 PPM
Arsenic As 0.1 PPM
Bismuth Bi 0.1 PPM
Manganese Mn 0.1 PPM
Tellurium Te 0.05 PPM
Aluminum Al 0.5 PPM
Magnesium Mg 0.4 PPM
Zinc Zn 0.4 PPM
For Dinu Exports LLC